Supercharge Your Content. Grow Your Business by Hiring a Writer who Will Get You to the Google First Page.
My Name is Iyabo Oyawale and I Create Engaging Long-Form SEO Content for B2B Tech Providers.
I have helped numerous B2B tech brands to get to the first page of Google for their chosen keywords.
Email marketing brand: Pinpointe. Chosen keyword: Email Marketing Insights. Search Engine Ranking: Google first page.
Automation brand: Automate. Chosen keyword: user onboarding emails. Search Engine Ranking: Google second page.
Now, What Does Being on the Google First Page Mean for Your Business?
- It means your business can easily be found by your target audience.
- It means more sales and leads.
- It means you’re doing content marketing right.
Why Is Search a Powerful Marketing Medium?
SEOBook.com says search is a powerful marketing channel because “search engines take advantage of reverse broadcast networks to help save time and money. They are instant answer systems that provide ultra-targeted advertising. While normal advertising interrupts people, search allows you to sell what your customers want, when they want it.”
The key to strong marketing campaigns is finding channels your customers use. Most customers use search, and that is why you’re better off optimizing your content for search.
The Art and Science of Getting to the Google First Page
Getting to the Google first page involves doing the following things right:
* Best keyword research practices
* Optimizing content for the search engines
* Producing valuable and relevant content
* Leveraging SEO to drive qualified traffic
* Engaging Google’s ranking factors
I know how to engage these factors to help your content marketing.
So, What Are the Benefits of Content Marketing?
* 72% of marketers say content marketing boosts engagement
* Content marketing produces 3x as many leads as traditional marketing and costs 62% less (Demand Metric)
* Content marketing conversion rates are six times higher than outbound marketing
The bottom-line: skilled and consistent content marketing works but creating content is not a piece of cake.
Most marketers cannot dedicate the time and resources required to create helpful content. If you’re busy building your clientele and ensuring your product is a market fit, you’re burned out by the end of the day. The time is just not there for other activities.
That is where I come in. I specialize in creating content for B2B tech businesses. I take the stress and headache of content creation (according to schedule) off you and your team. Imagine the pure relief you get! And, you also get to save time which can be invested in other productive ventures.
Achieve Your Content Marketing Goals Effortlessly and Escape from These Pain Points:
- Scratching your head to generate blog topics or ideas
- Sitting for hours to write a piece that is packed with value and can represent your brand well
- Worrying about the acceptability or otherwise of your writing
- Keeping up with writing according to schedule (on a weekly or whatever basis)
- Marketing your writing to attract, convince, and convert leads
- Struggling to deliver a writing project after being disappointed by a service provider
Is Blogging a Priority for Your Business?
You have an ally in me but don’t just take my word for it. Consider the following statistics:
* Most marketers use blogging as a key content marketing tactic
* Blog posts are among the most shared online (OKDork)
* Blog content creation is a top priority of 53% of marketers
* The posts that get the most shares are more than 3000 words long (OKDork)
* Small businesses that blog get 126% more lead growth than those that do not (ImpactBnd)
* 61% of US online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog (ImpactBnd)
* Businesses publishing 16-plus posts a month get almost 3.5 times more traffic than businesses publishing zero to four articles (Hubspot)
How Groove Used Content Marketing to Grow a $5m/Year Software Business
Groove, a help desk product, is a content marketing success story. The software business almost failed until the startup team adopted content marketing. Today, the business generates $5 million in annual revenue and has a blog that is read by over 250,000 people a month.
The CEO, Alex Turnbull, says, “Content marketing is the only channel we invest in, and over time, it has helped us grow to nearly $500,000 in monthly revenue.”
Want to be the Next Content Marketing Success Story?
The formula is simple: skilled and intentional content + consistent marketing + persistence = long-term results.
Can I Help You on this Journey?
I sure can. I have been at this game since August 2016.
I can help you with long-form SEO content for your business blog, on a weekly or whatever basis. Blogging is the 3rd most common content marketing tactic for businesses, And, marketers that prioritize blogging see 13 times the ROI of businesses that don’t (according to Hubspot).
Here are Samples of my Writing
How to Grow a Startup from $0 to $20 million in ARR – The Buffer Story
15 Content Marketing Mistakes to Avoid in Your B2B SaaS
8 Content Marketing Lessons I Learned from Drift
What Type of Content Attracts B2B Technology Buyers?
We’re CopyVista for a Reason
Copy simply refers to your content but vista “is a view from a particular place, especially a beautiful view from a high place. ” This is according to Collins Dictionary which listed its synonyms as view, scene, prospect, etc.
At CopyVista, we offer you amazing prospects for your content, both in terms of creation and marketing.. We open new vistas for your marketing. We help you double your sales with awesome content.
Experience the CopyVista Edge
- We’re professionals to the core.
- Reliability is our watchword.
- We’re customer-centric.
- Effective communication is in our DNA. We provide weekly reports on projects to keep you in the loop.
- We deliver promptly on projects.
- We treat every piece of content like a baby. Like craftsmen, we keep working on every piece until it turns out right.
- When you work with us, you have 100% control over projects. We may suggest and give you ideas but the final decision lies with you.
- We’re hungry and passionately committed to your success. Why? Your success is our success.
Our Brand Values
Love: We’re deep into self-love. We love ourselves first. Why? We cannot give what we don’t have. Once we’ve given ourselves this gift, we can extend it to other people, including clients. We love you and your business. Plus, we want to see you succeed, that is why we do what we do. And, come to think of it, love makes the world a better place.
Creativity: We approach projects with a creative lens. No two projects are ever the same. We understand the power of creativity in the content business!
Authenticity: We’re real. Downright human. And, that’s all we can say.
Excellence: We aim to be the best at what we do. We’re not perfect, but we strive, on a daily basis.
Experimentation: We believe in testing and tweaking ideas till we get the results we’re looking for. As life-long learners, we have a growth mindset and willing to try stuff that others dare not!
In short, we’re loving, creative, authentic, excellent, and experiment-driven.
So, What’s Stopping You from Using Our Writing Service?
Money? Time? Fear?
Let’s look at these objections in detail:
Money: This shouldn’t be a problem if you see content as an asset. It’s an investment that pays off, again and again. Content produces leads years after it is shared. This is unlike paid advertising that stops producing as soon as your campaign ends. Let me also say that working with us doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
Time: We know you’re busy. We get the fact that you don’t want to waste time, putting a writer through how you want your content to look. Working with us doesn’t take that much of a time investment. We’re professionals, after all.
Fear: You want to be sure the writer you engage can write in your voice. You also want to be sure of choosing a writer who keeps to deadlines, fits into your content team, and submits high-quality work. We get that. It’s not difficult to know. Just give us a trial. You can always walk away if you’re not satisfied.
Fill the form below and let’s talk about your content needs: